- Covet Seating
Designed by Michael Shields
The Covet executive chair has a slim, chiseled profile and finely tailored upholstery that compliments our desks and workstations. Knee-tilt swivel reduces leg lift and allows 25 degree tilt. Available in polished aluminum, black or wood base. Choose from high back or mid-back with adjustable black arms, metal c-arms, upholstered arms or armless.
Features & Benefits:
- The slim, chiseled profile compliments DARRAN's contemporary and transitional casegood and conference room offerings.
- Domestic manufacturing with finely tailored upholstery feature elegant top stitch detailing provides a quality image while accommodating "real world" budgets.
- Offered in a family of models, appropriate for Executive private offices, conference rooms or open plan environments.
- A high level of detail provides 360 degree visual interest, especially important in conference room applications.
- Welltech Finish Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
There are 11 images available for the Covet seating collection.
There are 2 installation images available for the Covet seating collection.
There are 23 veneers available for the Covet seating collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Amber Cherry StandardWAC
- Baby's Cheek StandardTBCO
- Brown Sugar StandardTBSW
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Crimson Cherry StandardWIC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Honey Cherry StandardWHC
- Koko Cherry StandardWOC
- Mocha Oak StandardWMO
- Mocha Oak On Flat Cut StandardWMF
- Natural Oak StandardWNO
- Natural Oak On Flat Cut StandardWNF
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Organic Brown StandardTOBW
- Salted Oak StandardWSO
- Salted Oak On Flat Cut StandardWSF
- Seattle Mist Paint StandardSSM
- Skyline Walnut Paint StandardSSL
- Studio Teak Walnut StandardTSTV